Thursday, August 28, 2008

moi C:

Hellooo.
My name is Janet Cecilia Chan Chen.

I was born in San Salvador, El Salvador(a tiny tiny country in Central America) but I'm Chinese.
I grew up in China and I went to a Chinese Preschool in Dongguan.
When my sister came back from El Salvador, I went to study with her in Beijing.
I lived in Beijing for 6 years and I went to ISB.
My sister graduate in 2006, so she had to leave, which means I'll have to leave too.
So, I moved to Guangzhou in 7th grade and I made alot of friends here.
This is my third year in AISG and I believe I will stay here still I graduate.
I love animals (especially my 3 lovely dogs~ :D), I like to read and I love art.

1 comment:

nychieee said...

i'm right beside you but oh well
aw man, yours is so short
+ i've never seen your 3 dogs ):